CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Snakes In My Bed!

So, at around 12:10 last night I awoke to Kaci screaming bloody murder in her bedroom. This scream was so loud and scary, Scott and I both jumped out of bed and ran like hell to the girls bedroom. As we ran in, Kaci leaps from her bed and wraps her arms and legs around me with all her strength. She is shaking, sobbing and sweating. As soon as we can get her to calm down she starts telling us there are snakes in her bed. After realizing she was dreaming I tried to carry her into her room to show her there weren't any snakes. Well, she refused to go back into her room. She wouldn't let me put her down and if I tried to walk into her room she would start screaming again. After waking everyone up in the house, including her sisters, Scott and I decided we wouldn't get any sleep either unless we put her in bed with us. This morning after her shower I asked Kaci to go into her bedroom to get dressed. Thinking everything would be fine and forgotten, she refused because of the snakes in her bed. So I went in her room and completely stripped her bed so I could show her there weren't any snakes! Needless to say, I still can't get her in her room. Hopefully after school, she will forget it all, and enter her room!

2 comments:

  1. lol that is hilarious. Poor thing, she's going to be all traumatized now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! It was horrible! She even slept with me again last night!! She's in her room cleaning now, so maybe she has finally forgot!

    ReplyDelete